3rd Annual Share The Glow Event
In Memory of Kara Lyn Ratliff-Lust
Friday, June 1st, 2018, 6:00-10:30 PM
5K GLOW WALK KIDS RUNS KNOCKERBALLS BOUNCE HOUSES
HUMAN HAMSTER BALLS CARNIVAL GAMES MUSIC RAFFLES
Elgin High School: 1239 Keener Road, Marion, Ohio 43302; track, road, and gravel.
ENTRY FEE LEVELS:
All-Access Games Pass includes Knockerballs, Hamster Balls, Bounce Houses, and Carnival Games
- RUNNER PACKAGE (age 15+): $25.00
- 5K, Glow Walk, All-Access Games Pass, Share The Glow t-shirt (reg. by 5/1/18 for guaranteed shirt)
- SPONSOR PACKAGE (any age): $25.00
- Glow Walk, Kids Runs, All-Access Games Pass, Share The Glow t-shirt (reg. by 5/1/18 for guaranteed shirt)
- GLOW PACKAGE (any age): $10.00
- Glow Walk, Kids Runs, All-Access Games Pass
TIMELINE & AGE GROUPS:
- 6:00 PM Event, Games, Raffles, Day-of Registration opens
- 7:00 PM Kids Runs; sequential line up:
- 100m dash (Ages 7 & under)
- 800m run (Ages 8-11)
- 1600m run (Ages 12-14)
- 8:00 PM 5K Run:
- Ages 15-20, 21-26, 27-32, 33-37, 38-43, 44-49, 50-55, 56+
- 9:00 PM Race Results & Raffles
- 9:30 PM Glow Walk
*Games open 6:00-8:00 PM, closed during 8:00 PM 5K run, open 9:00-10:30 PM
5K awards given to 1st Place male and female in each age bracket, and to top 3 overall male and female runners across all age groups.
This is a fundraising event with all proceeds going directly to Share the Glow Scholarship Fund, in memory of Kara Lyn Ratliff-Lust. Scholarships are gifted to deserving Elgin H.S. seniors who may have participated in track and/or cross-country, and will enroll for college/university directly after graduation. ShareTheGlow.org is a not-for-profit, 501(c)(3) organization; therefore, your donation can be used as a tax deduction.
REGISTER & PAY:
1. Use this website registration on RaceEntry.com (or search, “share the glow”)
2. PayPal with a credit/debit card at sharetheglow.org
3. Checks payable to Share the Glow Scholarship Fund, and mail this form to:
c/o Rhonda Irey,
20 McCormick Street
La Rue, OH 43332
No refunds. If you are unable to attend, thank you for your donation to this incredible not-for-profit organization. Rain Date TBD, if weather not permitting.
For more information, please contact Rhonda Irey at 740.361.7718, or firstname.lastname@example.org, Ron Ratliff at 740.262.5156, or Ryan Ratliff at email@example.com
By signing up for this event, I acknowledge:
In consideration and acceptance of this entry, I hereby for myself, my heirs, executors and administrators waive and release all rights for claims and damages I might have against the race director(s), the Elgin School District and its administrators and staff, the sponsors, and all related parties for any and all injuries or damages resulting from participation in the above event. By signing, I certify myself, and the above-listed participants, to be in proper physical condition to participate in this event. Rain or shine event (inclement weather reschedule date TBA).
Click this link to register and pay online:
Click HERE for downloadable, printable, and mailable form