Kara Lyn Ratliff-Lust
2nd Annual Memorial
5k Run, Glow Walk, & Kids Fun Run
Friday, June 2nd, 2017, 6:00PM
Elgin High School
1239 Keener Road, Marion, Ohio 43302
Received no later than May 1, 2017:
- $25.00 = registered for 5k, Glow Walk, and/or Kids Run, and receive official sharetheglow t-shirt!
Registrations after May 1, 2017, and day-of-event registrations:
- $25.00 = registered for 5k only
- $10.00 = Adult Glow Walk donation
- $5.00 = Kids Run & Glow Walk donation
Limited t-shirts available for purchase day-of.
- 5k awards given to 1st Place male and female in each age bracket (listed below), and to top 3 overall male and female runners across all age groups. All Kids Run participants receive a 2017 dog tag.
- Ages 7 and under (100 meter dash) @ 6:45 pm
- Ages 8-11 (800 meter) @ 7:00 pm
- Ages 12-15 (1600 meter) @ 7:30pm
- Ages 16-20, 21-26, 27-32, 33-37, 38-43, 44-49, 50-55, 56+ (5k) @ 8:00 pm
- All attendees @ 9:00 pm (following 5k awards)
This is a fundraising event with all proceeds going directly to Share the Glow Scholarship Fund, in memory of Kara Lyn Ratliff-Lust. Scholarships are gifted to deserving Elgin H.S. seniors who have participated in track and/or cross-country, and will enroll for college/university directly after graduation.
- Checks payable to Share the Glow Scholarship Fund, and mail forms to:
c/o Rhonda Irey,
20 McCormick Street
La Rue, OH 43332
NO REFUNDS. IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO ATTEND THE EVENT, THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION.
For more information please contact Rhonda Irey at 740.361.7718, Ron Ratliff at 740.262.5156, or Ryan Ratliff at email@example.com
GLOW-IN-THE-DARK EVENT MUSIC VENDORS DOOR PRIZES RAFFLES FACE PAINTING PUTT-PUTT
Click this link to register and pay online:
Click HERE for downloadable, printable, and mailable form